Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Making of My Day




This is a bit silly of a post, but I thought that I'd just better show off how great Bryan is. Today was the second (and last) day of finals for the first half of the semester. I've been feeling sick still and so life has felt a little bit overwhelming to me of late, which Bryan knew about. This afternoon I was sitting out on my porch that over-looks the city when all of a sudden my roommate Emily came out. She handed me a big bouquet of gerber daisies and a note from Bryan (written, of course, in girly handwriting):




Get better soon and good luck on your tests.


Love, Bryan




The flowers were beautiful and I'm showing them off here. My roommate refused to tell me who had given them to her to pass on to me, so I still don't know who he talked to to set the whole thing up. I put them in my extra water bottle and kept them by me all the rest of the time I studied (I was tempted to bring them to my final but I decided that I shouldn't so that other girls didn't feel bad about not getting flowers). :)


It was just what I needed to boost my morale and help me focus for the rest of the day.


Bryan's great!


p.s. The second picture is of the flowers with the Dome of the Rock in the background.



1 comment:

Kathryn the Great said...

Lissy,
I love your blog. Your blog is linked to mine now! It is getting close and you are almost back to us and more importantly Bryan. I wanted to let you know that I AM COMING TO YOUR WEDDING. I got my ticket last night and am flying next to Erin and Sydney. I'm glad I'm coming. I was afraid of work at the beginning and getting off but of course I can get time off. In the first 6 months it's just not paid, but not forbidden. I love you honey.
Kathy